Day by day construction is all just about us. In order for constructions to go up, however, people must climb up as well. Supported Scaffolding is a platform supported by a sturdy system of poles, uprights, legs, frames and posts that allows a worker additional freedom of movement while working up above ground. The platforms are attached by stairs or ramps for comfortable access. However, these systems can be life-threatening, which is why Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) have Supported Scaffolding Safety Training recommendations for us to abide by.
OSHA Scaffold Safety Training
Acting upon on scaffolding can be life-threatening; however it doesn’t need to be. Well-built scaffolding helps hold back workers safe, yet, common sense and employing safe working practices are the most crucial part of staying secure while working up on scaffolding.
Required to use, be on, or work off any supported scaffolding of any height or purpose in NYC. This 4hr class is for users only; if you build or alter a scaffold more than 40′ above ground level you must have a 32hr Supported Scaffold Certificate.
Articles related to OSHA Scaffold Safety Training
- Supported Scaffold Safety Training
- Supported Scaffold Safety Training Certification
- Scaffolding Training Course
- Scaffold Safety Training – Supported Scaffolds
- Supported Scaffold Training Course Certification
- Scaffold Safety Training – OSHA Scaffolding Training
- Supported Scaffold – Industrial Scaffolding Certification Training
Speak Your Mind
Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!