OSHA Construction Safety Training Courses – Able Safety
NYC, New York – What a better way to start the New Year than to complete all the necessary training in order to stay in compliance!
ABLE SAFETY CONSULTING’ OSHA 30-Hour Construction Safety Training Course is one of the most recognized initiatives of OSHA’s common worker safety training program. The 30-Hour OSHA Construction Safety Training Course renders a more in-depth interrogation of workplace safety issues. Also covering the same issues as the 10-Hour OSHA construction safety training.
Courses, the 30-Hour OSHA construction safety safety training course covers further safety/OSHA material. Other OSHA Construction Safety Training Course topics include:
- OSHA Standards
- OSHA Act
- OSHA Record keeping
- Storage, Use, Disposal
- Hand and Power Tools
- Welding & Cutting
- Fall Protection
- Multi-Employer Work Site Issues
- Confined Space Entry
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Fire Protection and Prevention
- Material Handling
- And much, much more
ABLE SAFETY CONSULTING professionals are ready to assist with your 30 hour OSHA Construction Safety Training demands with combination of lectures, multimedia presentations, and comprehensive follow-up testing. With ABLE SAFETY CONSULTING flexibility we can cater training weekly, monthly or as required, and we can bring all of our facilities to your site for less downtime and convenience. We will also customize OSHA Construction Safety Training programs for your particular pieces of equipment or operational operations
The weather slows down work, and daylight hours, take advantage of this time to get yourself and your workers trained before the rush of spring and summer, especially with the Local Law Cycle in affect. For additional information about Training and Certification, contact us at 1(888) 926-4727 or fill-up our registration form.
New Updates For OSHA Construction Safety Training Certification
- OSHA 10hr training is now required to be given in 2 days
- NEW Crane Standard: (OSHA’s Crane Standard changed Nov. 8th! Now Operators, Riggers & Signal People must be trained)
- Starting January 1st , The EPA will give fines to those who are not EPA Certified Renovators
- Receive 10% OFF products purchased on our site and Free Shipping is also available depending on your area
- Group Discounts available
Guide Articles Related to OSHA
Speak Your Mind
Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!