What a better way to start the New Year than to complete all the necessary training in order to stay in compliance!
The weather slows down work, and daylight hours, take advantage of this time to get yourself and your workers trained before the rush of spring and summer, especially with the Local Law Cycle in affect. For additional information about Training and Certification, contact us at 1(888) 926-4727 or fill-up our registration form.
New Updates For OSHA Safety Training Certification
- OSHA 10hr training is now required to be given in 2 days
- NEW Crane Standard: (OSHA’s Crane Standard changed Nov. 8th! Now Operators, Riggers & Signal People must be trained)
- Starting January 1st , The EPA will give fines to those who are not EPA Certified Renovators
- Receive 10% OFF products purchased on our site and Free Shipping is also available depending on your area
- Group Discounts available
Guide Articles Related to OSHA
- Safety Manager Training – Site Safety Manager Course
- OSHA Forklift Training – Forklift Operator Training
- Flagger Classes – Flagging Certification Course
- OSHA Confined Space – Entry Training
- 30 Hour OSHA Training – OSHA 30 hr
- Supported Scaffold Safety Training
Speak Your Mind
Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!