Philadelphia, PA – Construction professionals of all levels learn to identify the most common hazards in construction sites, to locate the correct standard in 29 CFR 1926 and analyze the various processes, materials and construction equipment. After completing the course, participants will receive an accreditation card of the course of 30 hours on construction.
OSHA 30 hours Certification Training Course
The following topics will be developed during the training course:
- Introduction to OSHA
- Safety and health program for contractors
- Reporting and recordkeeping
- Electricity (Subpart K)
- Fall Protection (Subpart M)
- Personal protective equipment and life (Subpart E)
- Handling, storage, use and disposal of materials (Subpart H)
- Hand and power tools (Subpart I)
- Scaffolding (Subpart L)
- Motorized mobile platforms
- Cranes, platforms, elevators and conveyors (Subpart N)
- Excavations (Subpart Q)
- Stands and ladders (Subpart X)
- Qualified person
- Traffic control in the work area
- Concrete and Masonry
- Confined space entry
- Steel construction (Subpart R)
- Welding and work at high temperatures
- Fire Prevention
- Construction Ergonomics
- Inspection and suppression (Subpart D)
- General provisions on safety and health (Subpart C)
Who Should Attend OSHA 30 hours Training Course
Security managers, supervisors and heads of works projects
OSHA 30 hours Course materials
Reference materials; card participation in the course; a copy of the official Manual OSHA Construction Safety.
Speak Your Mind
Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!